Sunday, November 24, 2013

Flip Vanity Mirror


15x Magnification L.E.D. Lit Flip Vanity Mirror

This incredible mirror is one I refuse to go days without. This innovative device features  a 15X magnification mirror thsat flips to a true image as well.The mirror boosts state of the art magnification that percisely exposes microscopic flaws for meticulous grooming desires. Aside from the unbelievable magnification, the product features energy efficient L.E.D. bulbs that last up to 5000 hours. I’ve owned  the mirror since I received it 3 years ago as a christmas gift and used it at least 2 times every single day, and the bulb has yet to go out or even slightly dim. I've also doubled the product as a night light when, for example, I've already turned my main bedroom lights off and realized I forgot to set my alarm. Before I had this vanity mirror, I was left sitting on the restroom countertop, the only setting with adequate lighting, pressed against the medicince cabinet mirror to pluck my eye brows and do my makeup. Now, however, I am able to sit or lay anywhere within reach of an outlet to enjoy the perfect lighting and dual mirror for all of my grooming needs. This mirror is ideal for 13+ females who pluck their eyebrows and apply makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment